The first edition of “Sheet Metal Welding Simplified”v. 1.0 ebook has now been released!.
Welding is a very valuable skill, allowing you to create just about any device, component, or part that you could imagine. Learning to weld is similar to learning how to drive; welding gives you the freedom to explore, create, and build your dreams.
One of the more difficult aspects of welding involves thin sheet metal. Being able to weld thin metals gives you the ability to build/repair automobile bodies, tanks, vessels, BBQs, smokers, trailers, airfoils, fans, endless variations of artwork even your own personal aircraft!
With a little guidance and practice even a novice welder can learn to properly join thin sheet metal.
You can Purchase your copy of “Sheet Metal Welding Simplified” by visiting PowerItYourself.com’s eStore.
The tips and techniques shared in the “Sheet Metal Welding Simplified” eBook will help the novice to intermediate welder improve their sheet metal welds.
- Welding Basics
- Types of Welds
- Selecting the Proper Shielding Gas
- Shielding Gas Selection For Tig Welding
- Shielding Gas Selection For short arc MIG Welding
- Weld Preparation
- Sheet Metal Welding
- Why is thin sheet metal more difficult to weld?
- Intermittent Stitch Welding
- Differences between welding carbon and stainless steel
- Thin sheet metal welding Tips and Techniques
- Fixtures & Heat Dissipation
- DIY Weld Inspection
- Metal / Weld Color
- Proper Weld Shape
- Proper Heat Output
- Weld Speed
- Dirty Tig Electrode or Mig Nozzle?
- Torch Angle
- Proper Torch Distance / Wire Stick Out
- Welding thin Sheet Metal – Step – By – Step Overview
Like this post? Tip me with bitcoin!
If you enjoyed reading this post, please consider tipping me using Bitcoin. Each post gets its own unique Bitcoin address so by tipping you're not only making my continued efforts possible but telling me what you liked.